Top Notch SeaTac Movers
Puget Sound Moving
1091 Industry Drive
Seattle, WA 98188
M-F: 8am – 7pm
Sat: 8am – 5pm
Sun: 9am – 3pm
- Licensed, Bonded, Insured Movers
- Locally Owned
- Stress-Free Moving
Wouldn’t it be nice if you could just instantly move all of your belongings to your new place at the snap of your fingers? We get it. Moving is sometimes necessary, but never fun. You’re excited about new beginnings, but following a moving checklist, packing, loading, unloading, and unpacking…. It’s safe to say that it’s a chore that you’d gladly pass on.
That’s where we come in. Puget Sound Moving, a moving company in SeaTac, provides full-service moving and storage options to help you ease into the new chapter of your life, without the stress.
Moving an office to SeaTac? Found the perfect home in Riverton Heights? Or maybe you’re a college student headed to Highline College? No matter what your moving and storage needs might be, we have a team of local movers in SeaTac ready to serve you.
Why choose our SeaTac moving company over other moving companies in SeaTac?
- BBB Accredited
- Fully licensed, bonded, and insured
- Over 10 years of industry experience
- Member of American Moving and Storage Association
We strive to provide the best customer service possible to take the stress out of moving. We want you to be able to enjoy your new life in SeaTac. With downtown Seattle just a few minutes away, you’ve got access to top businesses like Microsoft and Amazon, so finding a place of employment should be a non-issue. Top -rated schools and a population where 44% are married makes this a great community to raise a growing family in.
Looking for a SeaTac moving company? Search no further than Puget Sound Moving. Contact us today to get our moving rates and receive a quote.
SeaTac Moving Rates
Before you try to rent a moving truck and proceed to move to SeaTac on your own – take time to reconsider. It’s easy to assume that calling in professional movers in SeaTac would cost you an arm and a leg, but Puget Sound Moving offers moving rates that you can afford.
We do our best to provide an array of services that can be customized to fit your budget. By allowing our commercial movers and resident movers in SeaTac to charge by the hour, we save you a boatload of cash.
Here are the moving rates for local movers and long distance movers in SeaTac:
Two Movers, One Moving Truck: $110 per hour
Three Movers, One Moving Truck: $150 per hour
Four Movers, One Moving Truck: $190 per hour
Four Movers, Two Moving Trucks: $200 per hour
Five Movers, Two Moving Trucks: $240 per hour
Six Movers, Two Moving Trucks: $275 per hour
Not as bad as you thought huh? Give Puget Sound Moving a call today for your personalized quote. Our moving experts are standing by to help you cross off items on your moving checklist so you can get to SeaTac with as little stress as possible.
SeaTac Moving Services You Can Rely On
We’ve got moving services that can help you on every stage of the moving process. Need moving boxes? We’ve got those. Want help packing special items? Our movers in SeaTac are trained. Looking for a place to store things you don’t have room for? We’ve got that covered too!
Take a look at a more detailed list of our moving services offered in SeaTac, WA.
- SeaTac Residential Moving Services – relocating your family should never be a stressful time. Our local and long distance movers in SeaTac understand this and want to do what they can to ease the process. We’ll do all the heavy lifting for you. Just have your moving boxes labeled and ready to go. Not good with packing? Our SeaTac movers can do that too.
- SeaTac Commercial Moving Services – Relocating your business? Need to have some old office equipment put in storage? Or maybe you have a ton of file boxes you need to have recycled? Our commercial movers in SeaTac are ready to help. Whether you need office equipment properly packed and loaded or you need a place to store unused items for the moment, we’ve got it under control.
- SeaTac Local Moving Services – It doesn’t matter if your move is 5,000 miles away or 50 blocks away, we are here to service you and make the move less stressful. With moves that take less than a day to complete, you’re sure to get a great rate.
- SeaTac Long Distance Moving Services – Not only do we have our local moving company in SeaTac, we also provide transportation and shipping services for long distance moves. When looking to move out of state, you want to make sure that you hire a trusted moving company to make the process easier. Our long distance movers in SeaTac have industry experience in cross-country and interstate moves. We can assist you with everything from packing and transportation to unloading and furniture assembly.
- SeaTac Specialty Moving Services – Fragile items, large appliances, and collectibles require special packing. With moving boxes and other moving supplies, our local movers in SeaTac are able to properly secure heavy appliances, fragile keepsakes, and collectibles to ensure they don’t get damaged on the move.
- SeaTac Storage Services – When you relocate, not everything you have can come with you. Maybe you don’t have space for it, or maybe it just doesn’t fit with your current décor. Whatever the case is, having a place to store things nearby is an option we offer. Our storage services in SeaTac gives you the space you need to hang onto those things that matter most. The sizeable storage units are all equipped with temperature control and security so that your belongings stay safe and sound.
As you can see, we’ve thought this through pretty well. We want to make sure that we’ve covered everything you might need from a SeaTac moving company. The idea is to relieve you of stress, giving you a chance to tie up loose ends and prepare for your new adventure in SeaTac, WA.
If you’re interested in these moving services or have moving needs that you don’t see listed here, give Puget Sound Moving a call.
What’s Not to Love About SeaTac, WA
In our 8 years in the moving industry, we have gained a lot of insight on how to best serve the residents of SeaTac and across the country. We work hard daily to provide you with moving services and moving rates that you can afford. Serving McVan, Riverton Heights, Latona, and McMicken Heights residents and business owners, we are a neighborhood moving company you can count on.
Give Puget Sound Moving a call today and see how we can put your moving concerns to rest.
Common Questions about Working with a SeaTac Moving Company
1. Why should I hire a professional moving company in SeaTac?
Moving can be both emotionally and physically draining. Moving day, in particular, is very stressful. Hiring professional local movers in SeaTac will help lighten the load. They have specialized moving and packing skills that ensure your belongings are secured and safely transported. Hiring a professional moving company in SeaTac can at times even be more affordable than renting a moving truck and doing it yourself.
2. When is the best time of year to schedule a move?
Although we have movers in SeaTac ready to assist you any time of year, it’s a good idea to avoid the holidays or peak moving seasons. For instance, many rental property leases start on the 1st or 5th of the month. Naturally, the demand for local or long distance movers increases and therefore availability and prices may vary. However, scheduling your move during the week and well in advance will ensure you get the moving date, moving rate, and services that are friendly to your pocket.
3. Do I need to empty and prepare appliances prior to the move?
Appliances and large pieces of furniture should most certainly be prepared prior to our arrival. Removing items from drawers and sealing doors and cabinets shut will help our SeaTac movers get your belongings on the moving truck a lot easier. Of course, if you’re unsure how to secure your appliances and larger furniture, let our movers do the work for you by availing our specialty packing services.
Moving to SeaTac, WA? These Resources Will Come in Handy
If you’re not from the Seattle, WA area then chances are you’re going to need to do some research to make sure you know the “lay of the land”. We’ve come up with a few resources to get you started:
- PSmoving.com Blog – We try our best to be a one-stop shop for all of your moving and storage needs. Need tips on how to pack? How to plan for a move? Or where to find moving boxes? We have a blog filled with useful information for residents and businesses moving to the SeaTac area.
- SeaTac on City-Data.com – Want to know how SeaTac compares to other cities in Washington? City-Data.com has compiled all of the information in one place: school rankings, crime rates, housing costs, population, and employment.
- City of SeaTac Website – The mecca for all things SeaTac is the official city website. There you can find information on housing, employment, utility services, local laws, and more.
At Puget Sound Moving, we make moving a less stressful experience for you. If you’re getting ready to head to the wonderful city known as SeaTac, don’t forget to give us a call at (206) 568-0600 for affordable moving rates and services you can depend on.