Puget Sound Moving, a moving company in Seattle, WA has a growing fleet of moving trucks that roam all over the Evergreen State, but we’ve grown our family business by providing thousands of local distance moves all over the Seattle region. Quality local moves are our absolute speciality, which is why so much of our business comes from word of mouth. And because we call the Puget Sound area our home, we promise to work twice as hard to give our neighbors the quality customer service and headache-free moving day they deserve.
Just check out all of the glowing Five-Out-Of-Five Star Reviews left by our satisfied customers. Puget Sound Moving is a fast-growing moving company that has already helped more than 6,000 families, seniors, students, and businesses settle into their new homes and offices.
Our local moving company offers full-service moving options — commercial moves, piano movers, apartment movers, packing and crating, and anything else you could need. If you want to book our cheap local movers to settle you into a new home or office in Western Washington, then call us seven days a week at (206) 568-0600.
The Best Local Movers King County, WA Has To Offer
We have teams of local distance movers in all the major Washington cities. We have two home offices in Kent and Seattle, but we also offer service to nearby neighborhoods, including Tacoma, Bellevue, Olympia, Everett, Redmond, Des Monies, Bothell, Sammamish, SeaTac, Kirkland, Auburn and everywhere else in between (and beyond!). Moreover, our services are available to customers in Vancouver, WA, as well as Oregon cities such as Portland, Beaverton, and Gresham.
We offer a wide range of options and custom packaging to simplify your moving day experience. We’ll sweat the BIG stuff so you can worry about the little things, like how to perfectly set up your new apartment, home, or office. When you hire our professional team, you won’t have to white knuckle and sweat your way through moving day. Just leave it to us. Our local moving company provides:
- Apartment Movers: It doesn’t matter if it’s a hip loft space downtown or a quiet condo in the suburbs, we will navigate obstacles like impossible street parking to get you set up on time (and on budget). Don’t go it alone the next time you need to upgrade to a new spot.
- Antiques: Whether you need to move a giant grand piano or a delicate one-of-a-kind antique, we can securely transport your most precious treasures.
- Office Movers: You shouldn’t have to put your business and customers on hold just because you’re upgrading to a different office space. Instead, book our local office movers and get set up in your new location as quickly as possible. Office managers — contact us for a competitive free quote.
- Packing and Crating: Need to ship a fragile item, or maybe you just don’t have enough extra space for all your belongings yet? Our expert packaging and crating services can safely pack and ship your items ANYWHERE in the world. We also offer safe and secure storage vaults for your convenience.
- Senior Movers: Puget Sound Moving has partnered with retirement communities in Tacoma, Puyallup, and Lakewood to better serve our customers and their loved ones. If you book our senior movers, you can rest easy knowing you’ve chosen a moving company with the right experience for such an important transition in life.
Why Should I Hire Professional Local Moving Services? You can always try and lure your friend with a truck with offers of free lunch (or you can try), but Puget Sound Moving delivers affordable Seattle moving services that speed up the entire moving process. Our moving company has more than 30 years of experience in local and long distance moving, so you can count on us for jobs large and small.
How Much Will My Local Move Cost? We base an estimate for a local move on an hourly rate, which includes the drive time for each leg of the move. Moving labor makes up the majority of the expense, but you should also budget for packing supplies like moving boxes and tape if necessary. We can provide everything you need. Plus, we offer moving insurance if desired.
How Far In Advance Should I Schedule Moving Day? A good rule of thumb is to contact us at least two weeks in advance; however, we know that surprises do happen. We do our best to accommodate last-minute customers, too. Just give us a call.
Don’t see exactly what you’re looking for? If you need to move something in Western Washington, chances are we can handle the job.
Since founding our business here in 2009, Puget Sound Moving has been growing fast year after year. So if you’re looking for local movers reviews in or around the Seattle area, then choose the moving team whose customers named them one of the top moving companies in Western Washington three years in a row!. We were even named the “2011 Best of Komo Communities” Winner by Evening Magazine.
How To Book Our Local Movers Seattle, Wa
Since we’re going to be neighbors, you can even Like us on Facebook or Follow us on Twitter to find out about our latest discounts and promotions. We don’t just want to help you move across town this time. Because we receive so much of our business through positive word of mouth, we will work twice as hard to earn your repeat business. We want to help you with all your home or office moving needs down the road, too.
Have any more questions before moving day? Get a free quote online or contact us anytime. Our offices in Kent and Seattle are open seven days a week so we’re always on call for you. Call us today at (206) 568-0600 and ask about booking our residential or commercial local distance movers for your upcoming trip.