House Movers in Seattle, WA
Other Seattle movers can help you load your boxes and furniture and toss them into the back of a dusty truck, but Puget Sound Moving will always go the extra mile to change the way you feel about moving day altogether. We know you’re not looking forward to packing up your entire house, but you’ll be shocked how simple the job becomes once you book our team. Our residential moving pros have already helped more than 6,000 customers turn a new apartment or house into their brand new home — and we want you to be next.
When you need to make sure that everything — from the dusty tools in the garage to the old yearbooks up in the attic — makes it to your family’s new home in one piece, then choose the moving company that always provides the best customer service in the industry. Puget Sound Moving is a local, family business that is growing fast. Our fleet of trucks and moving experts can pack little things like family photos, or large, bulky items like giant grand pianos — whatever you need to feel at home again.
So if you’re moving to Seattle, or relocating to a new home out of state, our local moving company has residential moving services that will help your whole family make it through moving day. Click here to get a FREE QUOTE on your upcoming home and whole house move from our dedicated sales team! We promise to provide only the most accurate and competitive prices.
What Residential Moving Services Can We Offer You?
Trust us, if you need it moved in Western Washington or beyond, we’ve got you covered. Puget Sound Moving has offices in Kent and Seattle, and locals movers in all major Washington cities. You can call us seven days a week at (206) 568-0600 with any questions you might have about the big move.
- Home Protection: When you invite us into your home, we try our best to ensure it looks even better than when we first arrived. We roll out the floor protecters and wrap those tricky railings and corners to make sure you can move in and out without leaving ugly scuff marks on your floors and walls.
- Packing And Crating: We offer custom packaging and crating services to ship or store your belongings as needed. We won’t just throw those speciality items in boxes and forget about them. We use custom wood crating to better protect your items while they’re in our safe keeping.
- Loading: When moving day finally rolls around, our professional team will arrive on time and take care of all the heavy lifting. We will make sure you don’t leave any essentials behind and expertly pack everything into the back of one of our trucks.
- Unloading: Direct our movers every step of the way, or kick back at a local coffee shop and let us take care of everything. Our friendly whole house movers will unload all your belongings and help turn your new house into your family’s new home.
- Seattle Piano Movers: Got a grand piano you can’t move? Easy. We will wrap it in the right stuff and move it wherever you need to go.
From heavy appliances, to those special pieces like fragile aquariums, even those tiny souvenirs from family vacations gone by, our Seattle home movers can pack up your whole house. And because Puget Sound Moving has grown our family business from right here in Seattle, we will work twice as hard to offer our neighbors the customer service they deserve. After all, we know it’s an honor to be invited into your home.
Interstate Residential Moves Or Local Moves Across Town – We’ve Got You Covered
If you’re packing up and moving your family across Lake Washington to Bellevue, or moving to our neighborhood here in Kent from out of state, or even leaving Puget Sound for drier climates out of state, our fleet of moving trucks can handle the job.
So if you live outside of the Seattle limits, we guarantee that we have the bandwidth to cover your entire move start to finish and doorstep to doorstep. Our residential moving company will change the way you feel about moving day for life. We’re dedicated to being the most affordable Seattle moving company with the best customer service, too. We invite you to check out the many Five Star Reviews our Evergreen list of satisfied customers left for us.
Have any questions at all? Or are you just ready to get moving already? Get a free quote or contact us online. Our offices are open seven days a week so we’re always ready to serve you. Call us at (206) 568-0600 and ask about booking our home and whole house movers rain or shine.